Home Paternity Testing in Australia: Accurate and Reliable | EasyDNA Australia

What are the key features of our home paternity test?



We offer paternity testing that is affordable, reliable and accurate, carried out in a NATA and ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. In order to provide the most accurate results, Our comprehensive genetic marker DNA paternity tests the DNA sample of the alleged father and child. A paternity test result, whether for legal reasons or simply for peace of mind, will give you the total certainty you need. Results will show a probability of 99.99% is the tested father is the biological father of the child tested. If he is not the father, the probability will be of 0%.

Easy to do

Our experience over these 9 years in the industry means we understand all our clients’ needs. You want a DNA testing procedure that proves easy and uncomplicated. Our order process requires just a few easy steps and our sample collection procedure is done using oral swabs which you need to rub inside the mouth for ten seconds. We will provide you with the kit containing all you need to collect your samples, sent discreetly to the address you give us.


Avoid the stress and anxiety waiting for your results. Not only do we offer DNA testing results in just 7 working days from receipt of your samples at our Lab but we also offer the option of an express return service to ensure your samples reach us in the shortest times possible (in only 3-4 working days!). We follow up with you directly at every stage, from the moment we get your payments through to when your samples are received by us and your results.

Note: We can only guarantee standard result turnaround time when testing takes place solely using oral swab samples. Using a discreet sample for your test may lead to an increase in turnaround time.

We do not offer express testing if you choose to send a discreet sample. We can offer express testing only if you use mouth swabs.


Accreditation is not a hype word. Making sure your DNA test is carried out in an accredited laboratory means you can have your mind at rest the results will be accurate because accreditation means competence and reliability. The laboratory testing your samples is accredited by leading, global accreditation bodies including ISO 17025 and NATA (The National Association of Testing Authorities of Australia). Therefore our legal test results can be presented in a court of law and our immigration DNA testing is accepted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.


Wherever you are based, EasyDNA can help you out with your DNA test. We operate through a network of 25 offices all around the world. If clients live in even the remotest locations, we can service them. Besides this, we even try to speed up the process in as many ways as we can. If you are in a hurry and do not have time to wait for our kit to arrive, why not just create your own kit, collect the samples and send them to us? Click here to learn more about this new service we offer.


Difference between a home test and a legal test
Why are our tests so cheap?
Why test the mother in a paternity test?